Monday 10 February 2014

Violet Crush

Hi All

This layout was designed for Made with Memories Design Team. I used the Violet Crush range from Kaiser. I love this range....helps a little that purple is my favourite colour!!


I love the simplicity of this layout. The sentiment really went well with my photo's. I recently went to Sydney for a Bon Jovi Fan Club trip and we had a 80's themed cruise on Darling Harbour.
The colours fit with the papers.


The butterfly is from the sticker sheet and was attached using foam mount tape.

I wanted to add a little dimension to my page, so I rolled back the corner of my paper and placed a butterfly from the sticker sheet under the corner.

The only embellishments used were the butterfly stickers, as this particular piece of paper was already very busy with the flower pattern.


By using the black paper in the background, I was able to use it for journaling.

Designed by Jodie Digney
For Made with Memories
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment