Monday 10 February 2014

Repurposed Stamp Block

Hi There
I completed this project a little while ago but I hadn't put it on my blog, so I thought I would share it with you.
I was recently sorting my stamp collection and took all my stamps from my wood mounted blocks and turned them into cling back, so they can be used on acrylic blocks.
So I had these wood blocks left over and didn't want to throw them out, but didn't know what to do with them.
  I wanted to repurposed them in some way and this was the end result. 
                                                                                                                                                                        
I cleaned the block to remove the sticky from it and then I  covered the block in some travel themed washi tape, I then took some clock embellishments and glued them to the front of the block with glossy accents.
I then used some little glass bottles and stuck them to the top of the block, placed some photo pin holders into the cork tops and took a piece of printed paper with the word journey on it and rolled it up and placed inside the clear bottle, to give me a message in a bottle effect.



This has now been repurposed into a cute little photo holder.


Products used : Washi Tape
                        : Glossy Accents
                        : Glass Bottles
                        : Clock Embellishments
                        : Tim Holtz mini cogs.


Designed by Jodie Digney
              2013



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy. Its nice to know that someone is reading my posts. I love my blog and really want to make it bigger and better.

    ReplyDelete