Monday 10 February 2014

Ready As I'll Ever Be - Violet Crush

This layout was designed using the Kaiser Violet Crush Papers.
This layout was submitted for consideration for Made with Memories Design Team 2014.


 I really love this range from Kaiser, the colours are vibrant and blend well together.
I felt that with the script paper, I had to use a photo of myself.
When I designed this page, I had no idea what photo I was going to use,
but this self portrait was perfect.
   Might also of helped that I had purple in my hair too!!                                                                         
The sentiments are all about self belief and being kind to yourself.
They really suit my personality.
The butterflies are from the sticker sheet and are attached using foam mount.
The butterfly strip is actually the barcode strip, just cut down to fit.
I also wanted to add a little stitching to pull the whole layout together.
I am very happy with the result.   
Designed for Made with Memories
Jodie Digney
                        2014                        


No comments:

Post a Comment