Saturday 23 March 2013

Tattered Floral Birdcage

It's that time again where another month is nearing it's end and I have been madly designing.
My inspiration this month was from the Prima Engravers Collection of papers, flowers and brads.
This little birdcage got a make over. Too cute.
After seeing a post from Tim Holtz using his Tattered floral die and some distress paints, I was inspired to break out my die and see what I could with it.

This is the finished flower using Prima Engraver Collection Papers & Brads.
Prima flower, Tim Holtz Cog.


These ticket tags are inked with Versa Pinecone.



Front of birdcage.
Filled with Prima flowers.

Side of birdcage.
This little bird was picked up in a discount store.


Back/Top view of birdcage.


Top view of birdcage with the little blue bird.


The blue lace border is prima. This was purchased in the States.

I love the end result.

Created for Made with Memories

Happy crafting
JD
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment